Caroline A. Fuller
Key Research Areas
- determinants of health
- EVIDENCE-BASED INTERVENTIONS AND POLICY MAKING
- KNOWLEDGE TO ACTION
- KNOWLEDGE TRANSLATION
- LEARNING HEALTH SYSTEM AND QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
- MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISEASES
- Mental Health
- neurodevelopmental disabilities
- PATIENT AND PARENT DRIVEN
- PSYCHOSOCIAL/HEALTH BEHAVIOURAL RES.
- RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIALS
- STRONG MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TEAM
- TRANSITIONS FROM PEDIATRIC CARE
No partner organizations found.
Recent Research Projects
2014/15 • $50,000 • PI,Other
Neurodisabilities such as Down Syndrome and epilepsy profoundly affect the lives of as many as one in six Canadian children and their families. In addition to their main diagnosis, many children with a neurodisability also have other chronic conditions such as attention deficit hyperactivity...